Since 1988, WEP is a leading European player in the field of educational trips abroad. Every year more than 10.0000 participants travel, experience new culture and discover the world with WEP. We are present in Italy, Belgium, France, Spain, Australia. We have ambitious growth plans for the coming years.
At WEP, we work passionately every day to fulfill our mission changing life of thousands of young people through education, new life experience and travel.
Does our mission inspire you? Are you analytical, resilient, and creative? Then this is the perfect job for you.
Your goal will be to develop an online marketing strategy in order to create a qualified leads generation machine in each of our markets (today Italy, Belgium France, Spain).
- You will build our digital marketing department and supervise the implementation of all the necessary technical tools
- You will own all online paid marketing activities including strategizing, planning, budgeting, executing, and reporting on all performance activities
- You will analyze performance and optimize ROAS: you will keep track of the performance and share with the sales team clear dashboards of qualified lead. You identify the main drops in our workflows to improve them constantly
- Manage Paid Search, Social, Display and Video performance marketing campaigns from launch, to optimization and reporting
- You will manage the external digital agencies who implement our paid advertising campaigns
- You will be accountable for reaching our growth targets in terms of quantity, quality, spend and efficiencies for all the markets
- You will work with a wide range of stakeholders including local marketing & sales teams, content and image marketing
- You will conduct regular research to understand your audience, find inspiration for top-notch campaigns and pitch campaigns that capture the attention of the target audience
- You will lead rapid experimentation of new channels, campaigns, creative, landing pages, incentives, and more
Who you are:
- You have 5+ years of B2C Marketing experience in a fast-growth company and hands-on Google and Facebook Ads experience
- You have experience with Google Analytics, SEO or any other marketing channels/tools a plus
- You are an entrepreneur with a do it yourself mentality
- You are not scared of dealing with ambiguity
- You can work in complete autonomy
- You thrive in a fast-paced B2C innovative environment: you get bored with routine and crave for knowledge and new experiences
- You are an excellent communicator, creative thinker and problem solver
- You have an hustler mentality: you get your hands dirty and do what it takes to bring results
- You are comfortable working towards challenging targets and deadlines
- You are curious, humble, and open minded
- You are passionate about education, travelling and discovering the world
- Fluent English speaker, native in French or Italian and any other European language a plus
- Ideally based in Brussels, but open to candidates who could work remotely but willing to travel regularly to Belgium and Italy
- An amazing and flexible atmosphere with highly motivated, funny and open-minded colleagues
- Individual opportunity to grow and develop your skills within a rapidly growing company
- Flexible working environment
- A competitive salary package